Mold occurs in nature to break down dead leaves and other vegetation. Spores from mold are all around us, and they’re not all outdoors. Mold will grow on virtually any substance when moisture is present and, unchecked, it can lead to serious property damage. The longer mold remains untreated, the further it is likely to spread and the greater the possibility of extensive mold damage.
Exposure to mold can create health problems. Although only some molds are toxic, all molds release spores which can cause allergic reactions, asthma, and other respiratory issues. The effects are especially detrimental to children, older people and those with existing respiratory problems.
Why Choose AmeriClean as your Central Great Neck Damage Company?
- Family owned and operated company
- 24/7 live calls – ALWAYS talk to a person, not a machine
- Fast Response – We will arrive in 60 minutes or less!
- Free estimates
- Direct insurance billing
- Clean cut, professional and expert technicians who treat your home like their own
- We take care of everything from water removal to full restoration and repairs
- We have more than 30 years experience in the Water Damage Restoration & Mitigation Industry.
We are a full service mold damage restoration company that services residential homes and commercial businesses. When flooding or mold damage occurs, give us a call. We take care of everything from the water extraction, removal of damaged items, to total rebuild. We understand the devastation, stress and frustration caused by unexpected damage in your home or business. We are here to help you get back to pre-damage conditions quickly and easily, with as little hassle as possible.
Call us now for mold remediation services! 631-356-6333
What Should I do?
- Use a respirator when handling or cleaning moldy materials to protect yourself from inhaling airborne spores
- Wear protective clothing that is easily cleaned or discarded
- Use rubber gloves
- Call AmeriClean Now! – 631-356-6333
What Should I NOT do?
- Never mix bleach with ammonia because this may produce toxic fumes
- Do not use disinfectants instead of, or before, cleaning nonporous materials.
- Never use a gasoline engine indoors (e.g., a water pump, pressure washer, or generator) as you could expose yourself and your family to toxic carbon monoxide
- Do not use fans if mold has already started to grow as this also could spread mold.