- 24/7 live calls
- At your door in 60 minutes or less
- Family owned and operated
- Free estimates
- We bill directly to insurance
We are a full service water damage restoration company that services residential homes and commercial businesses. When flooding occurs, give us a call. We take care of everything from the water extraction, removal of damaged items, to total rebuild. We understand the devastation, stress and frustration caused by unexpected damage in your home or business. We are here to help you get back to pre-damage conditions quickly and easily, with as little hassle as possible.
Call us now for water removal Melville! 631-356-6333
We specialize in helping you recover and restore your property: getting you back to a pre-loss condition FAST! Our job is to minimize the damage to your property by prompt and thorough action which will bring your contents and structure as close to pre-flooding condition as possible. We can restore damaged carpets, contents and structural materials to pre-flood appearance or better.
Upon entering your home or business, we use professional moisture detection equipment to evaluate and document the damage inside and outside the building. We evaluate and document the source and the time of the intrusion, visible deterioration, any pre-existing damage and microbial/mold growth. We will establish drying goals for affected building materials and contents near the beginning of the restoration process.
How we handle water damage restoration Melville
- Make sure the environment is safe
- Inspect and identify the source and make sure no more flooding is happening
- Seal off the affected area to prevent other areas from being flooded or damaged
- Extraction with our truck mounted system and pumps
- Install drying equipment and monitor daily until all materials are dried to the specified requirements
- Look for mold damage and make sure there is complete mold removal and remediation
- Full rebuild services to bring your home or business back to it’s original condition
Don’t let water damage develop into a much bigger and more expensive problem. If you have leaks, flooding, leaking or broken pipes, soggy or swelling cabinets, soaked or wet carpet, sewage backup, garbage disposal leaks, slab leaks or any type of standing water in your Melville home or business, it is important to find and fix the problem as soon as possible.
Time is critical when water has entered your home. Whether it is a broken, frozen or leaky pipe, a toilet or sink overflow, a slab leak, refrigerator, dishwasher or washing machine, or flooded attic, basement or crawlspace due to storms, we will find the source, stop the flooding, provide full water cleanup and extraction, structural drying, and then full damage restoration and rebuild.
What to do if you find water damage
- Call AmeriClean Restoration for water removal: We will respond immediately to help you with your disaster recovery. It is important that your home is assessed and protected as soon as possible to reduce damage.
- If your flood damage is from a burst pipe, turn off the water nearest the pipe (usually under the sink or behind the toilet)
- Turn off the water to the house. This will be a ‘turnoff’ valve outside the house. We can walk you through it when you call us.
- Find your insurance documentation.
- Elevate your possessions to stop water damage.
- By the time you reach this step, we should be arriving at your home or business to help you.
What you should NOT do if you have a flooded house or commercial water damage
- Leave wet fabrics in place; you need to dry them as soon as possible. Hang furs and leather goods to dry separately at room temperature.
- Leave books, magazines, or other colored items on wet carpet or floors.
- Use your household vacuum to remove water.
- Use TVs or other appliances while standing on wet carpet or floors, especially not on wet concrete floors.
- Turn on ceiling fixtures if ceiling is wet, and keep out of rooms where ceilings are sagging from retained water.
Melville Sewage Cleanup
In addition to flood damage restoration, we can also take care of your sewer back up and sewer line break problems, sewage removal and sewage clean up Melville. Sewage removal is a dangerous process due to the toxic microbes that may be present in raw sewage waste. You need an experienced sewage damage contractor with specific equipment that will ensure your family stays safe during the sewage cleanup process.
Call us now for water cleanup Melville NY! 631-356-6333
Providing water damage Melville NY services to 11747.
Proudly serving Long Island NY water damage and its surrounding areas including Laurel Hollow NY, Brookville NY, and Amityville NY.