- 24/7 live calls
- At your door in 60 minutes or less
- Family owned and operated
- Free estimates
- We bill directly to insurance
We are a full service water damage restoration company that services residential homes and commercial businesses in Westbury NY. When flooding occurs, give us a call. We take care of everything from the water extraction, removal of damaged items, to total rebuild. We understand the stress and frustration caused by unexpected damage in your home or business. We are here to help you get back to pre-damage conditions quickly and easily, with as little hassle as possible.
Water damage can destroy furniture, cabinets, walls, floors and more, but that’s just the beginning of the problem! When water damage is not treated immediately it can lead to moist and humid conditions that toxic mold grows in. Don’t let flood damage develop into a much bigger and more expensive problem. If you have leaks, flooding, leaking or broken pipes, soggy or swelling cabinets, soaked or wet carpet, sewage backup, garbage disposal leaks, slab leaks or any type of standing water in your Westbury home or business, it is important to find and fix the problem as soon as possible.
Time is critical when water has entered your home. Whether it is a broken, frozen or leaky pipe, a toilet or sink overflow, a slab leak, refrigerator, dishwasher or washing machine, or flooded basement, attic or crawlspace due to storms, we will find the source, stop the flooding, provide full water cleanup and extraction, structural drying, and then full damage restoration, repair and rebuild.
What to do if you find water damage
- Call AmeriClean Restoration for water cleanup and removal. We will respond immediately to help you with your disaster recovery. It is important that your home is assessed and protected as soon as possible to reduce damage.
- If your water damage is from a burst pipe, turn off the water nearest the pipe (usually under the sink or behind the toilet)
- Turn off the water to the house. This will be a ‘turnoff’ valve outside the house. We can walk you through it when you call us.
- Find your insurance documentation.
- Elevate your possessions.
- By the time you reach this step, we should be arriving at your home or business to help you.
What you should NOT do if you have a flooded house or commercial flood damage
- Leave wet fabrics in place; you need to dry them as soon as possible. Hang furs and leather goods to dry separately at room temperature.
- Leave books, magazines, or other colored items on wet carpet or floors.
- Use your household vacuum to remove water.
- Use TVs or other appliances while standing on wet carpet or floors, especially not on wet concrete floors.
- Turn on ceiling fixtures if ceiling is wet, and keep out of rooms where ceilings are sagging from retained water.
“My sump pump went out and our basement had flooded. Thanks to these guys everything was saved even the carpeting. Thank you so much!” – Brent W.
How we handle water damage restoration Westbury
- Make sure the environment is safe
- Inspect and identify the source and make sure no more flooding is happening
- Seal off the affected area to prevent other areas from being flooded or damaged
- Water extraction with our truck mounted system and pumps
- Install drying equipment and monitor daily until all materials are dried to the specified requirements
- Look for mold damage and make sure there is complete mold removal and remediation
- Full rebuild services to bring your home or business back to it’s original condition
Westbury Sewage Cleanup
In addition to water restoration, we can also take care of your sewer back up and sewer line break problems, sewage removal and sewage cleanup v. Sewage removal is a dangerous process due to the toxic microbes that may be present in raw sewage waste. You need an experienced sewage damage contractor with specific equipment that will make sure your family stays safe during the sewage removal process.
Call us now for flood cleanup Westbury NY! 631-356-6333
Providing water damage Westbury NY services to 11590, 11593, 11594, 11595, 11597.